Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm back!

I've been scurrying around the blogosphere, commenting up a storm and trying to catch up with all your various goings-ons.

The retreat was wonderful. It was with other people in my field, but not with my co-workers. There were fantastic presenters, very tasty food, and a beautiful, peaceful setting.






SideviewAlfred's Cabin
Misty Lake
Stream
Morning Mist
Birch



And now I'm home, with my lovely blogosphere and my lovely purring cats and my lovely Pili although she's grading grading grading at the moment.

Oh yes, and I also have a lovely lovely re-notarized homestudy. On Monday morning I will take a break from Yom Kippuring to take ALL the documents to the county clerk and get them certified.

15 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

welcome back! The pictures are beautiful!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what great pictures. I especially love the one with the picnic tables.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

Welcome home, A-S! Glad to have you back.

Excellent pictures, by the way. You are quite the photographer.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Welcome back! Great pictures. I miss Fall. Congrats on the re-notorized Home Study. What did VT have to say for herself?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Elowyn said...

Great pictures, looks like paradise to me. I'm glad you're back, and even gladder (ha, not a word) that you have your homestudy back! Hooray for trips to the county clerk!! You're getting close now!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Irshlas said...

You're back!! Yea!! Glad you had a good time. Having the new homestudy is also a plus :-)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Gandksmom said...

Yeah, I am glad that you are back! Where did you go? That place looks awesome. I am also glad that all is on track with the homestudy!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Gorgeous photos, a-s. Congrats on the home study.

4:11 PM  
Blogger charlotte said...

GLad you are back. Ilove the pic of the tables. Goooooooo paperwork.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Calliope said...

oh. wow. just wow. those photos are stunning. Lke CBS SUnday morning kind of stunning.

hope the county clerk trek is event free.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

Incredible photos. Breath taking.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

What beautiful pics!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Vivian said...

We missed you biggie bunches, glad everything is going well.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What lovely photos!

9:27 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Welcome home! And what amazing photos. I feel relxed just looking at them!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home