Thursday, July 20, 2006

Personal Ad

Bri, this is not your birthday post. It's coming later, I promise. But if you're reading this, go wish Bri a happy birthday anyway.

I'm placing this ad for my friend "Gonalfa." She's been living in our fridge for a while and is need of a new home ASAP.

Untouched but Hot-to-Trot Gonal-F Pen seeks willing infertile (US only please) cycling SOON (expires 8/06).

Please email me and tell me your story if you're interested. I'll run the answers by Gonalfa and get right back to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Wow. This is a very kind, selfless offer. If I could get the email thingy to work, and knew that this cycle was over, and knew that my dr. would put me on a course of gonal.......I'd send you my sob story.

As is...I'm sure there is a lovely, needing recipient - but I just wanted to thank you for the offer.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home