Sunday, August 06, 2006

Now I'm Frustrated

Vaseline Teeth is on vacation for the next week or so.

She did not bother to return calls or emails asking when she might have a draft of the homestudy before she left.

I cannot wait to have the homestudy approved by our agency and get this woman OUT of my life.

If you don't have anything better to do (and obviously I don't) go cheer on Julia. She's in labor! And she has wireless internet in the hospital!

Actually, I do have something to do, I just don't want to do it.

I am at this moment supposed to be swabbing down the walls, so that my mother-out-law, who is highly allergic to cats - and who called us from the airport this morning to report that she forgot to bring her inhaler - will not die when she steps into our house tonight.

Swabbing down the walls, to remove cat dander. Ahoy Matey.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cat, Galloping said...

If I knew where ol' VT was, I'd go kick her ass foryou. Cat dander on the walls? I'd be pretty freakin' psyched if that's the only place there was cat dander in my house! And where'd the cats go? Won't they just create more dander?

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Calliope said...

oy! lame Vaseline, very lame.

& the image of you swabbing down the decks of cat fuzz- now THAT is some serious MIL love there. I hope she takes note!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Briar said...

Ack - sorry for the delays and the scrubbing. Bleh.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time meeting you and pili (and the mol) yesterday. Next time you're in Toronto, definitely let me know. You still have an offer of a free place to stay, though it's not exciting in any way.

And sorry if I seemed a bit odd--partly I am (haha) and partly I wasn't sure how much you'd shared with your mol and didn't want to contradict something you'd said inadvertently.

I hope you enjoyed the gardens!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home