Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm it!

I've been tagged!

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Old-fashioned switchboard operator at a terrible camp for kids with diabetes. Seriously, they closed down the next year. Anyone know the one I'm talking about?



2. After-school ice skating instructor.

3. Camp Chef (different camp. wonderful place. not 'specially for kids with diabetes)

4. Door-to-door canvasser for an environmental group.

That takes me up to sophmore year of college!

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again

I'm a sap. And I, um, have an eye for the ladies.

1. But I'm a Cheerleader
2. Bound (Gina Gershon. No more need be said)
3. Say Anything
4. Current Fav: Brokeback Mountain. I've seen it twice, and I could see it again.

Four Places I've Lived (current not-included to protect the guilty):

1. Germany
2. New York City
3. Rural New Mexico
4. Ottawa
5. Chicago (counting, not such a strong point)

Four TV Shows...

I really don't watch TV. Too many blogs to read ;-)

Four Places I've Vacationed:

1. Iceland
2. India
3. Italy
4. Indiana? (Trying to stick with the "I" theme, but... )

I really love to travel and explore other cultures.

Four Favorite Foods Cuisines:


1. Indian
2. Thai
3. Ethiopian
4. The Food Groups Known as Chocolate and Sugar
5. The Food Group Known as Brunch
6. And fancy gourmet salads

Four Daily Websites

1. Bloglines! From whence I go to all others
2. Google. I am a google-holic
3. NY Times
4. My own (honesty prevails)

Four Places I'd Like to be RIGHT NOW

1. Northern California
2. Costa Rica
3. New York City
4. And in honor of V-Day: Anywhere with my Pili.

I TAG, some people who might not read this: PCDB who has not posted in a long time, Which One of You Ladies... and Maybe Expectant

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnboy said...

Hey, just happened upon your blog today. You are quite funny...I likee! Also, Interesting urban/rural contrasts in your living experience.

Blog on!

1:31 PM  
Blogger art-sweet said...

Thanks Johnboy!

I'm adding you to my links section.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh, I'll do that! Tagged! What fun!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

I totally agree with the concept of Brunch as a food group!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home