Monday, June 12, 2006

Photo oh crap I better get this up before it's too late

Assignment: A Bug's Eye View

I really wanted to get out and take some pictures for this one. But it is COLD and RAINY and YUCKY and my macro lens is with my father in the Big City. So you get reheated, yet hopefully still yummy leftovers once again.

First, a couple with the bugs in the picture:

dinner

purple coneflower & butterfly

What the bug saw:

bug's eye view: uh oh

I imagine this would be one of the last things the bug saw.

bug2

Close up view.

There's more on flickr...

4 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

Art,
What beautiful pictures. Definitely a bright spot in my day. Thanks.
Viv

9:14 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

You take gorgeous photographs, a-s.

8:31 AM  
Blogger erinberry said...

Cool pictures!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sandra Miller said...

Stunning photos, Art.

Ever consider going into photography? Because woman, you really do shoot like a pro.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home