Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Why Art-Sweet is Sour Instead of Sweet

The Things I Should Be Doing Instead of Blogging


  1. Two cover letters for jobs I want

  2. One cover letter for a job I'm not sure I want. Do I want to be the executive director of an organization that two different people have told me has an extraordinarily dysfunctional board? No, not really, but maybe that means they'll actually hire me

  3. Thesis update to my advisor. Doesn't he have anything better to do than answer my emails immediately? Doesn't he realize that means I have to answer his email?

  4. Editing newsletter for a professional organization

  5. Many phone calls, emails, and writings for my various part-time gigs (see item #1)



What I am doing:


  1. Blogging

  2. Otherwise known as procrastinating

  3. Wishing I lived somewhere where I could get this

  4. Sending out BIG HUGE congratulations to two bloggers who have gotten good news today


In other news, I have an endo appt. tomorrow morning. I keep forgetting this and then remembering with a jolt. I am not anticipating that it will be especially pleasant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home