Friday, November 10, 2006

Five Truths and...

I have never been a competitive race walker.

Unless you count being lapped by 90 year old ladies as competitive.

And I don't mean the kind of 90 year old ladies who are cover models for Prevention magazine. I mean the ones who can't make it all the way around the mall without stopping for coffee. Twice.

I am: hopelessly confused by right and left, neurotic about being followed while driving, and a devoted stick shift driver. I have always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail, and violence of any kind in movies makes me hide my eyes and squeal.

Oh, and Kassie? this is the most eminently squeezable Chuzzle. I must say, you bloggy-ladies make/adopt some awfully cute kiddos.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

DAMN! I was hoping you would say you race walked the Appalachian Trail. :-)

I actually have a story about race walking - I'll toss up a post about it over the weekend...

12:33 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

I was convinced about the race walking because you gave that extra bit of detail about it. I'm always crap at these games, anyway. Yaay for stick shifts (or manual as they are called here) is what I say

3:28 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

eminently squeezable is an understatement!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home