Sunday, October 22, 2006

Photo Saturday: A is for...

A is for ANIMALS. And, also, for AWWWWW ISN'T THAT ADORABLE.

Sleeping kitties



Thank you for all your support and comments yesterday. I think it's good for me, as a total non-smoker, to be reminded by others what a tough habit this is to kick. And you all are my witnesses, that Pili says she is back on the wagon as of tomorrow. Honestly, if ever a situation called for falling back on old comforts, this one did.


I am so awed by my Pili - by her steadfastness and dedication. I always knew it, but now I know it more than ever. She's going to be an awesome mom.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A is for Agapē.

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW! The kitties are spooning!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Lo said...

Oh, yes, that is definitely an awwwwwfest.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Alleen said...

Too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am so glad that this is all resolving. People manage stress in so many different ways! I quit smoking almost two years ago and the main thing that has kept me from ever going back was remembering how BAD it sucked to stop smoking. It was seriously the hardest thing (or close to) I’ve ever done. It was even harder than stopping fentanyl, because I was in a treatment facility when I stopped fentanyl, and I had medications to help ease the withdrawal symptoms. Hang in there!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

I just love your pictures.

Would you believe I actually went kayaking this weekend? My camera batteries crapped out less than halfway through, so I missed a TON of good pictures.

This is one that I thought was interesting.

Is that a ...

Yes, it is a couch. In the middle of the river.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Calliope said...

awwwwwwww indeed!!
spooning kitties is the cutest thing ever.

3:44 PM  
Blogger erinberry said...

sooooo cozy!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you girls are going through a hard time right now, and I hope all is resolved soon.

Very best of luck-wishes to Pili on the smoking thing. My Dan has smoked the entire 10 years of our relationship and my world of concern can never seem to crack the connection. He wants to stop, he has tried to stop, but it seems to mimic an exorcism in every possible way.

Thinking of you both....*hugs*

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home