Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I read it for the articles

New Reading Material for the RE's waiting room?

"Most downloaded woman" Cindy Marg@lis has posed for Playb@y at age 40 in order to raise awareness of infertility and the beauty of the older woman. (And, I dare say, to raise some other things as well.)

More here.

I predict that REs all over the country will be snatching up this issue to stock their "specimen collection rooms."

p.s. I gather that CM did this (CM: infertile and TTC types, what do those letters mean to you? Not Cindy M*rgolis, that's for shure. Give me a C! Give me an M! Give me Spinnbarkeit or give me death!) for Infertility Awareness Week, which is this week. Thanks, I'm aware now. Interestingly, November is also National Adoption Awareness Week. Coinkydink? What do you think?

p.p.s. Turns out November is a busy month. It also happens to be National Diabetes Awareness Month. Why are they pussyfooting around here, folks? Infertility, adoption, diabetes... Why don't they just go ahead and proclaim November National Art-Sweet Awareness Month?

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Miller said...

November National Art-Sweet Awareness Month?

I'm for it!

7:34 PM  
Blogger mopsa said...

I'm happy to proclaim November National Art-Sweet Awareness Month. I hereby proclaim it.

There you go.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Jenny and Matt said...

Happy month!

8:44 PM  
Blogger erinberry said...

Raising other things - Har har :)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Lyrehca said...

Happy month, indeed!

10:09 PM  
Blogger J said...

We can arrange for that to happen...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Yay. Happy Art-Sweet month. Will there be t-shirts or coffee mugs to commemorate the month? How about a ribbon?

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They proclaim that kind of thing constantly in Brooklyn. They are forever sending boro president's reps to our school functions and proclaiming it such-and-such-my-school Day in Brooklyn. It's awesome and cheesy and I love it. So I say go for it. You're a New Yorker.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home