Friday, February 24, 2006

My First Photo Friday!

And the topic is funky/ugly shoes.

But first, if you or anyone in your life has been touched by infertility, you must read this.

Okay, now on to the footwear.



These are my holey leopard print slippers next to Pili's holey leopard print slippers. I got the big puffy ones for Pili after she kept stealing mine. Now we have both broken them in so much, that she can't stand wearing mine. And I can't stand wearing hers. I think it's very strange how her big toe has poked a hole in only one slipper.



These are my favorite shoes. I wear them when I'm having a crappy day, and every time I look down at my feet it cheers me up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I LOVE the red shoes!! I want a pair!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Calliope said...

I bought my Grandmother a pair of red mary janes a few years ago & she would never wear them. Then, out of the blue, she put them on last month. I asked her why she decided to try them out & she said, "I was feeling kind of sad & I figured those would make me happy."

Must go find my own red shoes. Yours are FAB!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Lyrehca said...

Indeed, the red and pink shoes are terrific. Who makes them and where can I buy my own?

And Art-Sweet, I would *so* recommend the pump. It's no cure, but it really makes the blood sugars easier to handle. Email me if you want to chat more about it.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I too, LOVE the pink & red shoes!!!! I have a pair of leopard print, fuzzy slippers too.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home