Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How I will amuse myself

During the Ten nine day wait for a heartbeat.

MEMES are the answer.

I will do a meme-a-day until the tenth.

Erin tagged me with this one several days ago.

Six weird facts about me

1. I am quite matter of fact about my own medical procedures, but get very light-headed and queasy when hearing about or witnessing the medical adventures of others. I almost passed out during Pili's HSG. This makes me a little concerned about the whole birth business... should we get to that point.

2. I am obsessed with plucking my eyebrows. It gives me a lot of satisfaction to get rid of a stubborn hair.

3. I am good at parallel parking but terrible at backing up in a straight line.

4. I frequently confuse right and left.

5. I broke my right foot. Twice. In the same place. And yes, I'm sure it's my right foot. That is, I think I'm sure.

6. According to sitemeter, my blog has been visited by people from every state except Arkansas, Idaho, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Wyoming. Since I'm too cheap to upgrade my sitemeter subscription, I created an excel spreadsheet to track this. If you're from anywhere one of these states, please make my day and delurk.

I tag... whomever has more interesting weird facts than I.

6 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm here from Michele's tonight. So very nice to Meet & Greet you! Hope everytbing goes wonderfully with 'The Heartbeat'!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

I may have to do this one. I'm a sucker for a meme.

9:49 AM  
Blogger J said...

I have broken my left foot, twice. Interesting.

Other than having issues with numbers (I like to wake up at 26 minutes past the hour, but will also consider other even numbers, preferably ones ending in 8 or 4. I like 2 and 0 the least, and will not consider odd numbers) I don't have that many weird things.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Trista said...

j, that's a pretty weird thing. I bet you have other weird things, I think you should do the meme...

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to Arkansas. Does that count?

I thought not.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

once you hear that glorious little heart beat,consider renting your own doppler from stork radio. it is soooo worth it :)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home