Monday, May 01, 2006

Photo Fonday: Reflections

Hopefully it will still be monday when I put this up.

I chose this topic for PF because I love looking at photos of reflections, plain and simple. I'm so awed by what people have done with this one - Temmerling, Liza and many more.

I always have a hard time choosing just one, so here goes:

rice paddy reflections

Reflections of individual blades of grass.

eastern state ii

Eastern State Penitentiary - such an amazing historic site.

kerala church reflections

From the houseboat in Kerala, on our honeymoon.

Sunset III

A calm picture before I go off to bed. G'night one and all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*beam* Thanks, Art-Sweet!

My fingers are so so so crossed for everything to go well for you guys. :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Trista said...

You know, it's funny, but if I had won the chance to pick the theme again I was going to pick reflections...

Thanks for the plug, and good luck with the growing little one...

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home