Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Meme a Day, II

This ABC meme has been making the rounds...

Accent: New Yawkish. I don’t hear it, but others do.

Booze: Oh, you name it. Wine. Beer, as long as it’s good beer. I won’t drink anything that rhymes with Cud or has Light or even worse, Lite, in its name. I also have a not-so-secret fondness for brightly colored girly drinks, mojitos, and this fabulous thing called a dark and stormy. I won’t drink anything involving scotch or whiskey (see party, november 1993). Despite the fact that this is my longest answer, I probably have two or three drinks a week, max.

Chore I hate: Doing dishes. Pili does them all the time, g-d bless her, in exchange for litter boxes, which I can tolerate.

Dog or cat: Cats. Four of them.

Essential electronics: Laptop.

Favorite cologne(s): Vanilla anything.

Gold or silver: Plastic, except for my wedding ring.

Hometown: See Accent.

Insomnia: What time was this posted? I think that answers that question.

Job title: Multitasker.

Kids: One (?) fetus. Four cats.

Living arrangements: Treehouse.

Most admirable trait: Sly sense of humor. Empathy.

Number of sexual partners: Enough to know I’ve got it good now.

Overnight hospital stays: Once for diabetes dx, and once, recently for OHSS. Although I’ve spent almost the entire night in emergency rooms a couple of times.

Phobias: Small, enclosed spaces with lots of people in them.

Quote: “The good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our common life.” – Jane Addams

Religion: Jewish

Siblings:
None :(

Time I wake up: As late as possible. See Insomnia?

Unusual talent or skill: Skating in circles, backwards, on ice.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: I don’t refuse to eat any veggies. But I’m not partial to eggplant or okra.

Worst habit: Procrastination & Decisional Dithering.

X-rays:
Teeth. Femurs. Ankle. Knee. Foot. Spine.

Yummy foods I make: Biscuits. Cookies. Enchiladas. Vegetarian Matzah Ball Soup. And many more.

Zodiac sign: Pisces.

Only one week left til the u/s. In the meantime, I tag: Cali and Deanna. And anyone else who feels like being tagged. You're it!

7 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Dark and Stormys are one of my wife's favorite drinks (I don't imbibe alcohol) and apparantly can only be made with Gosslings rum, which sometimes we have a hard time finding.

I do drink the ginger beer part though, often resulting in a very strong drink for wife.

hehe.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Calliope said...

oooh snap!
I was just LOOKINg for something to blog.
thanks

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm! Dark & Stormys are really good.

I just found your blog, and I'm crossing my fingers for you! :)

4:05 PM  
Blogger jennypenny said...

Oh my gosh. Dishes are by far the worst chore ever. But hey if you are making me cookies I will gladly do the dishes! Here from Michele's

1:20 AM  
Blogger diabeticfeed said...

Vanilla anything? Could you be my long lost twin?

John bought me 7 bottles of L'Occitane Vanilla cologne a few years ago when we found out that it wasn't going to be made anymore. (It's not as sweet as the newer scent out by them.) I will smell like "Nilla Wafers" for several years. Everyone who knows me equates me with that L'Occitane scent.

P.S. Congrats on the little one!

Cheers,
Christel

8:40 AM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

What's a Dark And Stormy?

7:37 PM  
Blogger ~A~ said...

Congrats on the fetus. :D

Here by way of Michele's.

Have a great weekend.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home