Friday, February 24, 2006

We Interrupt This Photo Friday to Announce...

... that this is CD 1 of FET #2.

If you don't know what all those abbreviations mean, you're lucky.

(Cycle Day 1 of Frozen Embryo Transfer #2)

I can't say I've missed organizing our life around early morning probing and two week waiting.

Neither Pili nor I have a lot of hope that this will work. But as I went through hell to produce these FETS, it makes sense to use them.

But if you could whisper a quiet mantra or prayer or c'mon g-d get off yr butt already for us, we'd appreciate it.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, m'dear! I hope it "takes."

7:31 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

May your embryos (embryoes?) be sticky.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers as well as crossing my toes for you! (which makes walking quite difficult but it's worth it!)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

To your baby...

11:39 PM  
Blogger charlotte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:01 AM  
Blogger charlotte said...

I am mantraing as I type this

1:02 AM  
Blogger art-sweet said...

thank you all so very much! Melissa, if this works, I think your toes will be responsible.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Good luck! Sending good thoughts your way.

2:17 PM  
Blogger floreksa said...

Fingers Crossed!!! I hope this transfer is successful!! The 2ww is SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying and never-ending!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home