Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday's Meme

Here's a new one: I'm not sure how well it will work out, but it doesn't require a lot of work from me up front so...

  • Leave me a comment saying “interview me.” The first five commenters will be the participants.
  • I will respond by asking you five questions.
  • You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
  • You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
  • When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Since I'm starting this, you can also comment and ask me a question (totally stolen from hd over at her small corner of the universe.)

Tommorrow - the tackiest thing in my house. And only five more days of this particular obsession.

7 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

Oooh, interview me please! (Because isn't the whole point of blogging talking about me, me, me?)

And... back to you. Tell us a story about how you met your Pili, please?

10:48 PM  
Blogger Vivian said...

I am game...Interview me.
Let's see...What will you miss most after the baby gets here?

10:55 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Interview me!

I'm stealing the from James Lipton of the Actors Studio:

What is your favorite curse word.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I wanna play! Interview me!

Hmmm...If you could live anywhere, where woud it be?

8:51 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Interview me! I would also love to hear the sotry of you and pili met

9:07 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Oooh, exciting. Interview moi, si'l vous plait. :-)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Lo said...

Interview me please!
(and I'm also voting for the Pili story)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home