Friday, June 30, 2006

Until later...

Off to spend the long weekend visiting the outlaws.

I have lots of long thoughtful posts brewing in the pipeline, but I am semi-forbidden to blog until I finish my autobiography. In the meantime I will leave you with this bit of snark.

Don't get me wrong.

I heart my pregnant friends.

And I understand that sometimes pregnant ladies have achey bellies, and this leads to public belly rubbing.

But pregnant lady ahead of me in the airport security line: was it really strictly necessary to crop your t-shirt to expose your little bump, which you were so considerately rubbing?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mermaidgrrrl said...

Seriously, it's at a point where it makes me want to vomit. It's like watching someone masturbate, but with none of the fun. Yech.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Cat, Galloping said...

As Jen over at JenEx put it, she finally gets it: pregnant women rub their bellies because they're *there*. I know, though, it's hard to watch.

(Hey look! I used "their," "they're," and "there" all in one sentence!)

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great weekend with the outlaws. I've been thinking of you!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home